W.D.M. Limited staff provide training courses covering all aspects of the Company’s work as well as supporting national conferences. The Company also takes a leading role in organizing and running International Conferences with the theme of Safer Roads.
Courses can be held in a client’s office, or the Company’s Head Office in the UK. The course content is specifically tailored and can either be hands on small groups, largely lectures with workshops, largely workshops or a combination of all three.
Typical examples of recent courses include:
- Skid Resistance Workshops throughout the UK
- Road Condition Assessment Workshops, held in Edinburgh, Bristol and Conwy
- Annual Asset Management Workshop for the Eastern Consortium
- On-site training for site investigations for Somerset
- Series of skid resistance workshops for London area
- One to one training for advanced use of the WDM PMS
The Company has worked with New Zealand Transport Authority to jointly organize International Conferences on Road Surface Friction. Papers and presentations from the conferences can be found at Safe Roads Conference website.